Hey Physical Therapists – Check out this unique and exciting opportunity!
We are looking for a Director to help us identify and establish our growing clinics. If you are driven to be involved in opening a clinic from the ground up, whether it’s for the first time or if you’ve done it before and want to do it again, this opportunity is hand-made for you! Your input will be critical throughout the process and your skills and knowledge will be instrumental in the success of the office.
Come join a team that truly values your autonomy, input, and passion for your profession. If you love what you do, are driven to succeed, and want more out of your career, we want you on our team!
Here’s more of what you can expect at Trinity:
We don’t tell you how to treat or bill
We give you autonomy in running your own clinic
We promote a dynamic team atmosphere focusing on professional development and cutting-edge technology to provide the best patient care
Here’s Our Successful Trinity Director Profile:
- Heavily invested in patients’ outcomes and evidence based practice
- Motivated by a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to adapt and thrive in our ever-changing health care environment
- At least 2-3 years of outpatient orthopedic experience and 1 year of supervisory experience
- Desire to be part of a strong team that emphasizes patient experience, clinical growth, and professional development
We offer a very generous and comprehensive compensation package including:
- Competitive base salary
- Earned incentive bonus program
- Health benefits including vision and dental
- Paid time off including continuing education days
- 401k with employer contribution
- Continuing Education Allowance far exceeding industry standards
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, send in your resume!
Please Complete the Application Form