- Small family feel: work in an environment that fosters respect, team work, pride and enthusiasm
- Emphasis on the patient experience- first and foremost we our #1 goal is to help our patients get back to living their best life
- Passion in professional development- generous CEU reimbursement and mentorship programs, access to the most up to date technology to help our therapists keep a dynamic edge in the PT profession
- Love what you do and share your knowledge- be a part of our expanding, comprehensive mentorship program
- Supportive administrative and billing team to allow you to focus on patient care
- Substantial pay including 401K and Pension plans because we value your skill and effort
- Tremendous growth opportunities: grow within the company, become a leader in the industry
If you don't see a role that fits your profile, then apply with our General Application.
Trinity Rehab requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. Trinity Rehab is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation where it can do so absent undue hardship, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Trinity rehab is an equal employment opportunity employer. The company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. The company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Date last edited: 05/09/2022