Find the best fit for you!
At Trinity Rehab, our company culture emphasizes:
- Small family feel: work in an environment that fosters respect, team work, pride and enthusiasm
- Emphasis on the patient experience- first and foremost we our #1 goal is to help our patients get back to living their best life
- Passion in professional development- generous CEU reimbursement and mentorship programs, access to the most up to date technology to help our therapists keep a dynamic edge in the PT profession
- Love what you do and share your knowledge- be a part of our expanding, comprehensive mentorship program
- Supportive administrative and billing team to allow you to focus on patient care
- Substantial pay including 401K and Pension plans because we value your skill and effort
- Tremendous growth opportunities: grow within the company, become a leader in the industry
What our Employees are saying:
Rose Hernandez, DPT, CSCS, CKTP
Director of Middletown
I have been an employee at Trinity Rehab for over 7 years and I have always felt like part of the family. The company has been receptive to my ideas and opinions, which I have not always found true in the past with other employers, especially with large companies. Whats great is that the company is growing, and in turn I have grown with it. I am happy to be a member of such a great group and would recommend Trinity Rehab for those looking for a great job with room for advancement!
Kathryn del Prado, PT, DPT
I have been working at Trinity Rehab since June 2016. As a new graduate, I sought a clinic that offers strong mentor-ship, growth as a clinician, and values quality of patient care over everything else. Trinity Rehab has given me so much more than this, and has exceeded all expectations. My teammates are incredible leaders, mentors, and friends. Every single person contributes to a compassionate, caring and family environment for all patients in their journey to recovery and improved overall health. I am so proud to be a part of this team!
Front Desk Administrator of Howell
Trinity is a place that really makes a difference in peoples lives. Working at a facility that genuinely cares about their patients goals and makes it a priority to spend quality time with each and every patient, in order to improve their lives, is what makes us different. I love working somewhere that really cares about it's patients and puts them first.
If you don't see a role that fits your profile, then apply with our General Application.
Date last edited: 08/28/2017