Build stronger glutes with these simple theraband exercises! Strong glutes are essential to optimize movement, performance, and decrease your risk of injury. Try these strengthening exercises and let us know how you feel!
- Banded Lateral Walk - with a band above your knees, stay in a mini squat and walk side to side
- Banded Monster Walk - with a band above your knees, stay in a mini squat and take large semi-circular steps forward
- Banded Quick Steps - with a band above your knees, stay in a mini squat and step one foot out and in while keeping a slight bend in your non-moving leg, repeat on the other leg
- Banded Standing Clocks - with a band above your knees, stay in a mini squat, tap one foot forward, sideways and back while keeping a slight bend in your non-moving leg. Repeat on the other leg
- Banded Squat with Hip Rotation - with a band above your knees, rotate one hip and knee outward, pivoting over your foot. Repeat on the other side.
If you find the band to be too much resistance, remove it and simply try the exercises without the band.
**Disclaimer: The content of this video is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition nor be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.