Free PT screenings available to
northern New Jersey residents during February
Trinity Rehab giving love back to its communities
PARSIPPANY, NJ (Jan. 31, 2020) – Free physical therapy screenings will be available in northern New Jersey throughout February, from the all-inclusive PT and rehabilitation company Trinity Rehab. Each week will focus on a specific topic or area of impairment, including fall prevention, pre-operative joint replacement therapy, osteoporosis management, and spring sports screens. These screenings will be offered in the Morristown, Livingston, Parsippany, Sparta, and Warren locations – except for the February 24-28 Golf Performance sessions, which are available in Morristown and Sparta.
These screenings typically last 15 minutes, during which time a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy reviews and assesses conditions and medical histories, then provides treatment recommendations based on identified issues. As necessary, this may include a referral to another healthcare professional.
The schedule for these free, focused, weekly screenings is as follows:
- 3 - 7 (All north locations): Fall Prevention and Balance Assessment screenings, targeted toward protecting seniors
- 10 - 14 (All north locations): "Pre-Hab," the important pre- operative therapy for total hip, knee and shoulder replacements
- 17 - 21 (All north locations): Osteoporosis Management & Postural Conditioning screenings, with an emphasis on key exercises for osteoporosis management and improving posture-related flexibility, strength, and stability
- 24 - 28 (All north locations): Pre-Season Spring Sports and Functional Movement screenings to identify potential risk factors for injury prior to the spring season
- 24 – 28 (Morristown and Sparta): Golf Performance screenings by physical therapists who are also Certified Golf Performance Specialists
“We want all community members to have access to a service that promotes living the best and healthiest life,” explains Trinity Rehab Director of Physical Therapy and VP Valerie Dellocono. “Whether it’s preventing a fall before it happens or perfecting an athletic technique in order to avoid injury, our free screenings will allow community members to identify their problem areas while also providing a plan that’s the best fit for their future success.”
The free screenings are available only by appointment. Registration is available by visiting https://www.trinity-rehab.com/contact-us/ or calling 1.800.518.0977. Mention "Trinity Cares" to access your free screening appointment.
About Trinity Rehab
Founded in 2001, Trinity Rehab is an all-inclusive physical therapy and rehabilitation company that treats patients of all ages, walks of life and fitness levels for back and neck pain, orthopedic injuries, post-operative rehab, sports related injuries, auto or work accidents, hand therapy and other common or rare conditions. State-of-the-art technology, including the highly effective, non-invasive EPAT® treatment and the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill®, is complemented by its teamwork approach and tailor fit treatment plans unique to each patient’s needs.
Trinity Rehab has locations throughout New Jersey and is expanding rapidly with new locations opening throughout the state. Flexible appointment scheduling -- with daytime and evening hours – is available. Additional information is available by visiting www.trinity-rehab.com, or calling (800) 518-0977.
# # #