Trinity Rehab Tips for exercises to do especially if you've been sitting and working from home.
- Start on your hands and knees.
- Round your back up towards the ceiling, keeping your head down.
- Follow by arching your back down towards the floor looking up towards the ceiling.
These are great to keep your whole spine moving, back and forth between flexion and extension.
- Start by laying on your side with a pillow between your knees.
- Rotate away from that side, reaching as far out as you can and watching your hand throughout the motion.
- Make sure to do both sides!
Seated Wall Angels:
- Sit with your knees toward your chest to allow for more focus towards your thoracic spine.
- Slide both arms up towards the ceiling, maintaining contact with the wall throughout the motion.
Great to try it you've been stuck at a computer for a while!
Stay tuned throughout for more tips, exercises and activities!
If you are in pain and would like to set up an appointment, click here.
If you are interested in setting up a Telehealth appointment, click here.