now available Request Your
Appointment CALL NOW COVID-19
Welcome to Trinity Rehab. We are pleased to offer you a free consultation with one of our licensed physical therapists or physical therapy assistants to see if the services we provide may be of help to you.
*Please keep in mind that a consultation is not an evaluation, and no treatment will be provided at this time. The purpose of a consultation is for your therapist to determine if any of the services we provide, or a referral to another specialist, is appropriate for your current symptoms.
How do you get set up with a Free Consultation?
It’s easy! Just give us a call and let us know that you are interested in the Free Consultation mentioned on our website! Our Office Administrators will take down your basic contact information and will then find a convenient time for you to come in for your free consultation.
Simply pick the location that works best for you:
For maps and directions, visit the Our Locations page.
What should you bring to your Free Consultation?
- A valid driver’s license
- Any reports (MRI, X-ray, etc.) that you have received regarding your condition
- Questions that you would like to speak to the Physical Therapist about
What to expect at your Free Consultation:
- Your consultation will last between 10 and 15 minutes
- You and your therapist will discuss past medical history and symptoms
- Your therapist will look over reports and radiographic films brought by you
- Possibly perform clinical tests to determine the correct intervention for your symptoms
- Possibly receive a referral to an appropriate specialist
If you and your therapist determine that you are a candidate for any of our treatment interventions, at that time you will be recommended to set up an initial evaluation. The initial evaluation is a much more in-depth assessment of your problem and may or may not include treatment during the first session.
Please feel free to ask your physical therapist questions regarding your condition and the interventions we offer. This free consultation is the chance to find out if we can help you with your symptoms!